Do You Need Helium Tank Rental? Here Is How To Go About It
A party is not complete without inflatable balloons and if you are looking to save time and have a great time, then the helium tank rental is your way out. Thankfully, various event and entertainment companies in Singapore offer Helium tanks for hire…including MagicianSingapore.net and hence, putting a smile on many parents who wish to add color to parties and events. Statistics indicate that renting pre-inflated balloons are much costly that hiring helium tank rental tank in Singapore. Most helium tank companies in Singapore hire for a period of 48 hours. You will be required to leave a cash or credit card deposit as collateral.
Safety measures for using helium tank
- Children and people with no knowledge of helium should not be allowed to handle helium tanks. This means that helium tanks should not be left unattended.
- Avoid inhaling helium because it contains asphyxiate and this can pose risks such as injuries, suffocation and in a worst-case scenario, it can cause death.
- Helium tank should not be operated in hot environments that exceed 125 degrees. The cylinders should be stored in sufficiently ventilated environments and as far away from direct heat as possible.
- Ensure that cylinder valves are well secure especially when using car transportation. The car should also be well ventilated.
- Every time you are inflating the helium balloons, ensure that the inflator nozzle faces the opposite side from you. Alternatively, you can cover your eyes with eye protectors.
- Always ensure that the helium tank is secured in an upright manner in order to avoid injuries and other health hazards.
- Check for any damages on the equipment before using helium tanks.
Quick facts about Helium Tanks and rental of it
These helium tanks are non-toxic and non-flammable and the use of this inert gas has never caused any damage. However, there are a number of safety tips to remember every time you use the services of helium tank rental:
There is no way that you are going to have a great party zooming with balloons if you do not go for the helium tank rental. That way, you can buy as many balloons as you want and you will not have to worry about hygiene. No one will have to inflate them using their mouth. It is important to get a small or medium sized tank that you can move from one place to another easily. Remember that most helium tanks are used to fill balloons made of latex or mylar.
If you get a disposable helium tank, make sure you get instructions for how to dispose it after use. Such should be used for the recommended lifespan only. When looking for companies that rent out helium tanks, be keen to check out the safety measures because at the end of the day, safety is paramount. In addition, look for a reliable service provider MagicianSingapore.net that will ensure that everything is delivered in good time and offers a brief tutorial. If you are holding a small event, then you might want to consider getting helium tanks with disposable cylinders. This is not only economical but also as effective as helium tanks with non-disposable cylinders.Make your Bookings Here!